Taming the MATH MONSTER is a program designed to walk students through math. We help students overcome the fear of being eaten by the MATH MONSTER.
- The program is a runs from mid September through early May.
- Math Monster sessions will all be small group sessions so space is limited.
- One-on-One tutoring sessions are available.
The program for elementary students is designed to get students through the number system and includes:
- Learning your numbers 0 to 100 and how to spell the numbers
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Money and every day math skills
- Understanding word problems
- and more.
The program for middle school students is designed to get students all students up to and through the pre-algebra math concepts. Students will work on algebra and geometry concepts and work through word problems. The link below shows a detailed course outline.
Complete this form for more information on signing up your student. Hurry space is very limited no more than 6 students per class.